Nootie Anti-Itch Medicated Shampoo soothing formula relieves itching and scratching to help heal and restore your pet’s skin. Delicately formulated with our Cucumber Melon fragrance, leaving your pet’s coat shiny, soft and smelling great!
- Veterinarian strength active ingredients
- Soothes and heals skin’s barrier with colloidal oatmeal
- Relieves itchy, irritated skin
- Non-irritating Cucumber Melon fragrance
- No parabens, SLS, harsh chemicals, or dyes
- Safe to use along with topical flea & tick products
Thoroughly wet animal's coat. Apply sufficient amounts of shampoo to work into a rich lather. Allow lather to stay on animal for 5 to 8 minutes, then rinse completely. Repeat if necessary or as directed by your veterinarian.
Uses: An anti-itch shampoo tha calms, soothes, and temprarily relieves pain and itching caused by insect bites and other minor allergic problems in dogs.
I think it would be ok if my dog’s summertime itching wasn’t so severe. I had to get medication (Bravecto) to make it calm down. He would definitely calm down and enjoys his evening after the bath and medicated spray on his coat but lidocaine can’t last forever (unfortunately).
I have sent the anti fungal shampoo to my daughter and niece. My daughter has used for awhile. My niece, first time use. Both love the produce.