Nootie Medicated Spray for dogs and cats treats and relieves symptoms due to skin infections caused by bacteria, fungi, and yeast. This medicated topical spray uses veterinarian strength active ingredients Chlorhexidine Gluconate and Ketoconazole to help provide maximum results. Formulated with our delicate soft lily fragrance, leaving your pet smelling great!
- Helps treat and relieve hot spots, ringworm, skin infections, allergy dermatitis, and topical skin conditions
- Convenient medicated spray to target troubled areas
- Easy application for hard to reach areas like in between toes
- Veterinarian strength active ingredients
- Helps resolve skin irritations due to bacteria, fungus, and yeast
- Lightly scented with soft lily fragrance
- No parabens, SLS, harsh chemicals, or dyes
- Safe to use along with topical flea & tick products
Use on dry skin. Spray directly on the affected area or over the entire body, avoiding the face and ears. Massage into the skin until absorbed. Do not allow animal to lick treated area until dry to prevent ingestion. If spraying the entire body, brush coat once dry. Wash hands after use. For best results, use once daily or as directed by a veterinarian.
Uses: For topical skin conditions responsive to Chlorhexidine Gluconate and Ketoconazole.
With so many products to choose from I chose nudie medicated pet spray. So far my dog seems to like it. But for real results I have to wait about a week or so to see if the dry skin clears up.