Allergy Relief with Colostrum helps relieve itching & allergy symptoms and supports immune health.
- Colostrum has high levels of antibodies that help stimulate the growth of intestinal cells and promote a healthy gut.
- Chaga & Reishi Mushrooms support the immune system, helps relieve chronic inflammation, and helps fight cancer-causing free radicals.
- Apple Cider Vinegar is a natural probiotic containing antioxidants that help support a healthy gut and immune system.
- Bromelain helps improve digestion and contains properties to help reduce swelling, itching, and inflammation associated with allergies.
- Quercetin helps improve cardiac health and combat allergy symptoms such as inflamed, itchy skin.
- Cold Pressed is a modern production process that uses cold temperatures to retain the maximum efficacy of all the ingredients.
- PROBIOTICS help support digestive and immune health.
Directions of Use:
Daily Maintenance *:
2-10 lbs…………1 Chew Daily
11-20 lbs………..2 Chews Daily
21-30 lbs………..3 Chews Daily
31-40 lbs………..4 Chews Daily
For dogs requiring more than one chew daily, divide between AM and PM.
Active Ingredients Per 1 Soft Chew:
|90-Count||60 Count Minis|
|Colostrum||400 mg||100 mg|
|Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil||150 mg||50 mg|
|Vitamin C||75 mg||20 mg|
|Chaga Mushrooms||50 mg||20 mg|
|Reishi Mushrooms||50 mg||20 mg|
|Apple Cider Vinegar||50 mg||17 mg|
|Organic Nettle Root||50 mg||17 mg|
|Ginger Root||50 mg||15 mg|
|Organic Licorice Root||50 mg||15 mg|
|Bromelain||25 mg||10 mg|
|Quercetin||25 mg||8 mg|
|L-Theanine||25 mg||8 mg|
|Zinc Gluconate||2 mg||0.75 mg|
Bacillus Coagulans, Probiotic Proprietary Blend of Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Casei, Lactobacillus Fermentum, Lactobacillus Reuteri, Lactobacillus Plantarum, Bifidobacterium Bifidum 1 Billion CFU (90 Count Size)…….300 Million CFU (Mini Size)
Calcium Propionate, Cane Molasses, Cheddar Cheese Flavor, Dried Natural Cheese, Glycerin, Natural Bacon Flavor, Purified Water, Rice Bran, Rice Flour, Safflower Oil, Sorbic Acid, Soy Lecithin, Tapioca Starch, Vitamin E.