Veterinarian recommended Advanced Hip & Joint Support with Probiotics includes anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties and provides support for healthy cartilage, joint health, and mobility.
- Glucosamine & Chondroitin work together to support cartilage & joint health by helping to slow down the deterioration of joint tissue.
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) helps relieve joint pain and inflammation associated with daily exercise and activity.
- Organic Turmeric helps prevent and relieve joint inflammation and pain.
- Hyaluronic Acid lubricates and helps cushion joints to help improve mobility and relieving discomfort due to daily wear and tear of hips & joints.
- Cold Pressed is a modern production process that uses cold temperatures to retain the maximum efficacy of all the active ingredients.
- PROBIOTICS help support digestive and immune health.
Daily Maintenance *:
Up to 30 lb ……½ Chew Daily
31-60 lbs ………. 1 Chew Daily
61-90 lbs ……… 2 Chews Daily
91lbs and over…3 Chews Daily
2-10 lbs…………. 1 Chew Daily
11-20 lbs…………2 Chews Daily
21-30 lbs…………3 Chews Daily
31-40 lbs…………4 Chews Daily
For the initial first 4-6 weeks, double the daily dosage as per weight guideline above.
For dogs requiring more than one chew daily, divide between AM and PM.
Active Ingredients Per 1 Soft Chew:
|90-Count Size||Mini Size|
|Glucosamine HCI (shellfish origin)||500 mg||200 mg|
|MSM (methylsulfonylmethane).||500 mg||200 mg|
|Creatine Monohydrate||250 mg||100 mg|
|Chondroitin Sulfate (bovine origin).||100 mg||25 mg|
|Organic Turmeric||25 mg||50 mg|
|Yucca||25 mg||50 mg|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid, EPA (from fish oil)||18 mg||9 mg|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid, DHA (from fish oil).||12 mg||6 mg|
|Hyaluronic Acid||5 mg||2 mg|
Probiotic Proprietary Blend of Bifidobacterium Bifidum, Bacillus Coagulans, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Casei, Lactobacillus Fermentum, Lactobacillus Plantarum and Lactobacillus Reuteri............... 223 Million CFU
Other Ingredients: Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Propionate, Cane Molasses, Cheese Powder, Glycerin, Natural Bacon Flavor, Purified Water, Rice Bran, Safflower Oil, Sorbic Acid, Soy Lecithin, Tapioca Starch, Vitamin E.
Bacillus Coagulans, Probiotic Propietary Blend of Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Casei, Lactobacillus Fermentum, Lactobacillus Reuteri, Lactobacillus Plantarum, Bifidobacterium Bifidum ……….100 Million CFU
Other Ingredients: Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Propionate, Cane Molasses, Cheddar Cheese Flavor, Dried Natural Cheese, Glycerin, Natural Bacon Flavor, Rice Bran, Safflower Oil, Sodium Hyalurate, Sorbic Acid, Soy Lecithin, Tapioca Starch, Vitamin E.
My 4 year old dog has started to get lame and having trouble moving around after physical activity. The vet told me to get a joint supplement to help. Most joint supplements on the market are in powder or pills wich isn’t very practical for daily intake.
A friend told me to try progility. My dog love it, she eats it without hesitation and she hasn’t shown any lameness after sports since I’ve been giving her progility hip and joint!
My dogs love them and I’ve noticed a real improvement in mobility. I will never be without these again.
Only had a short time but dog loves them and has no problem with them. Hope they will help when more time has elapsed.