Progility Advanced Hip & Joint with Hyaluronic Acid helps maintain the health and structural integrity of joints, connective tissue, and ligaments. It may also help with joint stiffness and soreness due to regular daily activity. All Progility Supplements contain probiotics to help support digestive and immune health.
- GLUCOSAMINE & CHONDROITIN helps support the structural integrity of joints and connective tissue and helps maintain joint mobility.
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) may help relieve joint discomfort and stiffness due to daily activity and exercise.
- ORGANIC TURMERIC helps maintain a healthy inflammatory response for occasional joint soreness and discomfort.
- HYALURONIC ACID promotes joint mobility and supports dogs with joint tenderness from everyday activity.
- CREATINE supports the ligaments, connective tissue and surrounding muscles to support mobility.
- PROBIOTICS help support digestive and immune health.
For use in dogs only.
Contains ingredients to support healthy joints, hips, connective tissue, and cartilage. May help ease joint stiffness due to daily exercise and activity.
Directions For Daily Maintenance* Use:
Up to 30 lb ……½ Soft Chew Daily
31-60 lbs ………. 1 Soft Chew Daily
61-90 lbs ……… 2 Soft Chews Daily
91lbs and over…3 Soft Chews Daily
*For best results, double the daily amount as per weight guideline above, for the first 4-6 weeks of use.
For dogs requiring more than one chew daily, divide between AM and PM.
Active Ingredients Per 1 Soft Chew (5g):
|1 Soft Chew (5g)
|Glucosamine HCI (shellfish origin)
|Chondroitin Sulfate (bovine origin)
|Omega-3 Fatty Acid (EPA from fish oil)
|Omega -3 Fatty Acid (DHA from fish oil)
|Probiotic Proprietary Blend of Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bacillus coagulans, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus fermentum, Lactobacillus plantarum and Lactobacillus reuteri
|215 Million CFU
Inactive Ingredients: Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Propionate, Cane Molasses, Glycerin, Natural Bacon Flavor, Natural Cheddar Cheese Flavor, Purified Water, Rice Bran, Safflower Oil, Sorbic Acid, Soy Lecithin, Tapioca Starch, Vitamin E.
My 4 year old dog has started to get lame and having trouble moving around after physical activity. The vet told me to get a joint supplement to help. Most joint supplements on the market are in powder or pills wich isn’t very practical for daily intake.
A friend told me to try progility. My dog love it, she eats it without hesitation and she hasn’t shown any lameness after sports since I’ve been giving her progility hip and joint!
My dogs love them and I’ve noticed a real improvement in mobility. I will never be without these again.
Only had a short time but dog loves them and has no problem with them. Hope they will help when more time has elapsed.